Friday, May 13, 2011

MY FAILURE

I've to admit that I've failed to educate my two students whom have completed their internship, and are now at the airport boarding their flight
home. I've failed to taught them to become a holistic human being. I've failed to teach them them how to think and make good decision. I've failed to make them to hold on to our culture (adat timur), just because you have come to Europe you can abandon your culture. I've failed to teach them the decency just to say thank you....
You may perceived me as trying to vent my anger and frustration, maybe I am, maybe I am not.
But I am just sharing this with my fellow friends educator, that it is not just the subject matter that we teach our student is important, but how those subject matter that we teach will make a decent human being to our student, able to think and make better decision.
I must admit I've failed....
 
Dr Ahmad Azman Mohd Anuar
The Hague
Netherlands
Tel: +310634028638
www.drazman.blogspot.com

No comments: