Wednesday, June 15, 2011

life is like a box of chocolate

Life is like a box of chocolate, you'll never know what you're going to get.
-Forest Gump The Movie.

NOTE:

In a box of chocolate you'll always know that what you're going to get is chocolate. In reality of life, you'll never know what you're going to get.
One day on my way to work in Segamat I've forgotten my wallet and I thought to myself 'No lunch today'. But by lunchtime I had a good lunch after a department meeting, (In life you'll never know what you're going to get). We had Nasi Ayam for lunch, I pick up this nice juicy chicken drumstick to put in my mouth somehow slip and fall to the ground, and I end up with a small piece of chicken wing.(Reality is you'll never know what you're going to get in life, and what is meant for you is for you and what is not, is not for you, even when it is close to you mouth).

Dr Ahmad Azman Mohd Anuar
The Hague
Netherlands
Tel: +310634028638
www.drazman.blogspot.com

No comments: